Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Weekend at Grandpa's Funny Farm

I got to spend 2 nights at Grandpa and Grandma Gerard's Farm. Grandpa even took me to my first auction! It was fun. Mommy and Daddy took me out for a walk, too.
Plus, I got to ride a horse for the first time! Scout is his name, and he is a fine horse. I wanted to take him for a run through the countryside, but Mom and Dad didn't let me get him up to a run. Maybe next time I go, Auntie Jill can show me how to Barrel Race and Jump the horses. I'm not afraid!

Gidde - yup!


Dad and I crawled around at my cousin's house exploring the yard. It was the first time I crawled on nice green grass and it was so fun! I will be doing alot more exploring outside wherever I go. I tried to taste some new things, but Dad made me spit them out, like rocks, twigs, mulch, and even Hannah's Mood Ring. After sucking on it for awhile, Dad discovered it in my mouth and took it away. It changed to the color that showed I was in a hyperactive mood, and I was!

In the center of it all! Don't anyone step on me!


It was such a nice day to lounge around outside! Then on Sunday I got my first boat ride of the season at Grandpa Radzak's house. That was so much fun too. We had a campfire too and roasted hotdogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment