Monday, April 5, 2010

A Beautiful Easter Celebration!

We had such a good Easter. My cousins came and spent the night- I had a fun time playing with them and egg hunting with them Easter morning. Then my Grandparents and Aunt Jill showed up and we all went to church together, where I was excellently behaved! We later feasted on lasagna, chicken, fresh fruit and deviled eggs and yummy chocolate cheesecake! It was a wonderful first Easter! I am so glad I was able to share it with my big family!
Daddy looks a little confused here- I'm just giving him a five!



Mommy gave me bunny ears! I don't think Dad approved.


Emma, Hannah, and Jack all looking great in their nice Easter clothes.


All right! Enough pictures!! I can't be still a moment longer- anyone near me better watch out, that means you Jack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment