Saturday, October 3, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

Last Sunday Mom and I went to visit Grandpa and Grandma R while Daddy took a fishing trip up to International Falls to visit Uncle Mike. Mom and I had fun just hanging out, watching the football game, and enjoying the warm weather until it drastically changed that evening to cold windy grayness. That was the last warm day- it hasn't hit 60 degrees since then. I guess summer is officially over!

During a break from the Vikings game, Trevor (Aunt Shelly's boyfriend) bounced me in front of the mirror, one of my very favorite things to do!

Grandpa got me a new toy where I press things and they say the objects name. I don't have any toys like this yet!! Pretty fascinating! Thanks Grandpa!!

Here I am showing off my killer pjs. Daddy bought these for me before I was born, even before he knew I was going to be a boy! They are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment