Thursday, October 22, 2009

5 Months Old!!

Today I am 5 months old! I have grown so much in the last 5 months! It is fun to be alive- thank goodness I was born in the USA (as my shirt says, from my Grandpa R). I now get to eat more than just boring old milk. Mom has made me applesauce from scratch from Grandma and Grandpa G's apples. All natural! I also like the sweet potatoes and carrots I have tried too. Bring on the peas!! I am not yet rolling over, but I do push up and can support myself with my arms. My body is just so heavy though- it might be awhile until I can push myself over. I am sleeping about 10-11 hours each night. Mom loves that. And I take great naps too. Overall, Mom and Dad think I am the perfect 5 month old baby ever made!!!

He he... you don't know what this mischievous look is about, but I do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment