Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Finally a fall day without rain or gloom! Mom saw the sun and wisked me out first thing in the morning for a Halloween photoshoot. She obviously didn't seem to mind sitting me in a pile of wet leaves.

Basking in the glorious sun that has made itself present only after 2 straight weeks of cloudiness.

That afternoon, we went on the bike trail for a walk, but you can hardly see the paved trail. It was beautifully covered with leaves. Which was great for me and Mom, but Daddy complained later when he was rollerskiing that the leaves kept getting stuck in his tires.

This is the last walk with leaves on the trees. Now (3 days later) they have all fallen down and it looks like November out there. Or so Mom says. I have yet to experience a Duluth November, but I haven't heard too many good things about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment