Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Neighborhood Playground at Grandma's

The whole family went down to visit everyone this weekend. I had so much fun and got to play outside a lot! Grandma and Grandpa Radzak watched me on Saturday while Mom and Dad went out to dinner with friends in the cities. I got to play at the neighbors playground! They have so many neat things that I want in my yard too! Maybe I can get Daddy to build me a cool playhouse! We got to hang out with little cousin Audrey too. Peter liked that the most, because there was someone eye level he could play with. We also toured Grandma Gerard's work, and met all her great coworkers. She had a yummy snack for us too!

Grandpa giving me my first driving lesson! Beep beep!
Playing 'House' with Grandma.

Taking a walk to the playground. I spotted the playhouse!

Luke size house!

Would you like some water Grandma??
Knock knock! Anyone home??

Hmm... I must inspect this.

No comments:

Post a Comment