Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures Galore!

I know it has been awhile since my last post, but Mom is back to work again, and hasn't been able to help me lately. So now I have a bunch of random pictures to show you of what happened in the last couple weeks. Here I am making Daddy's valentine card. He liked it!

Dad, the cowboy, is tickling me!

Peter is such a happy baby. He hardly ever cries for Mom and Dad. Sometimes he makes Mommy cry though, like when he wakes up at 3 in the morning to eat! Just kidding! Mom doesn't get that upset, but she really would appreciate it if Peter would start sleeping through the night.

Reading time before bed, after taking a nice bath.

Peter, with Mom's baby blanket.

Pete likes to play superman on Mom's legs. He pretends to fly! I, on the other hand, do not like that game very much.


Taking a little snooze in the window.

Pete is in my bed with my bear! My bear makes a pretty good support, and I use him as a pillow.

This is a prime spot for watching TV.

My great Aunt Kathy came to visit us all the way from Maryland.

After the bath, Pete snuggles up in his sleeping bag.

Babies are so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment