Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great Grandma's 85th Birthday Party

We had a surprise birthday party for my great Grandma on Saturday. And it worked! We totally surprised her! I was sleeping, so I missed her reaction, but I was able to join in later on. We had great food and great company. Happy birthday Great Grandma!!
Grandma Radzak brought the pretty cake, and luckily for Great Grandma, Grandma R just had the numbers 8 and 5 to blow out, not all 85 candles. That would be hard! Pretty soon I will get to blow out my own 2 candles!

Daddy's playing with me on the couch.

I'm very ticklish now.

Peter konked out in Aunt Shelly's arms.

Peter, giving Grandpa R a questionable stare.

And a smile to follow it up.

Here is Peter, again, konked out in Aunt Shelly's arms, a different sleep slumber though.


It's me again!

Check out these big feet!



I love being spun now. I get dizzy and when Shelly sets me down, I...

...fall over and laugh!!
And while I'm down, may as well try a somersault.

No comments:

Post a Comment