Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

We went to Grandpa R's house on Sunday to celebrate Christmas, and I got some more cool presents. I love Christmas, but Mommy told me I should really think about the reason for the season, and that is Jesus. So Happy Birthday Jesus!
Grandma is nice and soft in her brand new robe that we got her.


Was it absolutely necessary for someone to stick a bow on my head??

Or put me in a box just for a cute picture??

So... close... must... get... ornament... in... mouth...

Uncle Jim gave me some killer surfing shorts and t-shirt. I can't wait to go out to CA and pick up some chics and ride the waves!

If you didn't know me, you may mistake me for an 80 year old man, dressing from the '80s!


Too much excitement, I can't contain it!!!!!!


So long Christmas 2009- I can't wait 'til next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment