Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mom's Deserted Me!!

Here's my pretty blues looking at you!
As you all probably know, Mom has returned to work so I am now under the supervision of family and friends from the hours of 2:30 - 4:15 everyday. I was lucky enough to have both my grandmas come up and watch me for 2 days each this last week. We had lots of fun. And then my evenings I get to be home with Dad all by ourselves, so that is fun too. Dad took me running for the first time this last week. We went so fast! So fast that I fell asleep! Mom is a little disappointed I did so well in the running stroller because now she has no excuses to keep from running again. Sorry Mom, but you have to get back in shape and win some 5k races this fall!


Me and Grandma G cuddling on the couch. This didn't last long since I prefer to sit up now and look all around. There is so much to see now that I can see farther than 1 foot in front of me!


Me and Grandma R hanging out. Grandma's looking pretty in pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment