Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nowthen Threshing Show

We went to my idea of heaven- the Nowthen Threshing/Tractor Show! It was a huge event! Lots of people, and LOTS of tractors! First thing, we got to jump on a wagon being pulled by a tractor. I wanted to just ride on that, but we got off at the petting zoo area, which Peter really liked. I thought it was okay, but really I just wanted to go see the tractors. There were hundreds of them lined up in rows. Most of them all clean and shiny. My cousins were there and both sets of my grandparents and Uncle Justin and Aunt Jill. I had so much fun! Although I was very quite and pretty much speechless at first. 
 

Peter checks out the ponies and piggies. He likes farm animals.

Don't I look like a little farmer?? Can I bring this tractor home??

We all gathered for a little dance. Audrey is a great dancer!

Grandma and Peter cuddle for a moment.

Daddy takes me down to check out the tractors. I could name the Case tractors and John Deere tractors just by looking at them.

Grandma and Grandpa Radzak joined our party after a little while. It was good to have a huge gang there with me. Lots of family=lots of fun!

Lots of fun for Peter too!

Audrey and Pete. Being cute.

The train ride! It was so fun! The train went around twice on a big track.


Grandma shares her cone. Thanks Grandma!
 
Another ho-down in this little house.

Audrey looking adorable in her cute outfit and messy cheeks!


The final wagon ride back to the car. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment