Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

We hope everyone had a happy Easter! Peter got a neat toy from the Easter Bunny.
We had a great Easter. I got the coolest Tractor Flashlight from the Easter Bunny. I also got alot of candy. I ate my candy as fast as I could unwrap it. And Peter even ate a piece with the wrapper still on it!
Then Peter and I had an Easter egg hunt. It was fun, we found all the eggs. They were full of more candy! My favorite!
Here Pete is showing off his basket full of eggs. He found almost as many as I did.
Mommy told me I had eaten enough candy for the morning, so I secretly took my basket and hid under the table so I could eat more. But I got caught.
After church we went to Grandpa and Grandma Sundstrom's House. We got to play with Landon and shared some fruit snacks that Grandma and Grandpa gave us. We also ate a delicious lunch. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having us!
We got into some mischief when we discovered a box full of packing peanuts. We decided to dump them out on the floor and throw them all around. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment