Thursday, February 2, 2012

Visit with the O'Briens

We went to our friend's house this past weekend and played with Sullivan and Olivia, and met their new sister Isla. I wasn't too excited about Isla- she slept almost the whole time. Dad tried to get me to look at her, but I kinda shrugged her off. Don't be offended Sara! I will like Isla in plenty of time, maybe even more than you would like! I had a lot of fun playing with all the toys and in Olivia's room. She has a cool bunk bed and I hope Mom and Dad get one for me and Peter someday.



Little Isla is 5 weeks old. Congrats Sara and Jon!

Peter is trying to get in on the hugging action.


Peter likes the special chairs that were made for Olivia and Sullivan. Thanks for having us over Sara! We had a really great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment