Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Fun

Hi guys! I had another great weekend down at my grandparents house. Grandma and Grandpa R. babysat me on Saturday, taking me to a fish fry, which I totally pigged out at, and for a great walk in the evening. I was pretty tuckered out, but then when Mom came back, we went to meet Grandpa and Grandma Gerard and my cousins and Aunt Linda and Uncle Charlie at the local church festival. I loved playing with my cousins in the inflatable gym/obstacle course and dancing to the live music.

My parent's friend Sara got me this totally cute pajama sleeper. It is fuzzy warm and I love the dino on the front!
" What do you mean I shouldn't have squeezed back here to play with the electrical cords, Grandma??"

OK, I will play with my toys instead.

And what is more fun than trying on hats!?

There is nothing wrong with a boy wearing a fluorescent pink hat. Pink is the new light magenta.

This one fits the best though. It is my new Big Brother hat that Grandma Gerard got me.

I am ready anyday to be a big brother and wear this cap. Just bring on the baby, Mom!!

1 comment: